Seasonal Fulfillment Specialist
Anne Cate is a Made in America accessories brand and manufacturer specializing in skyline silhouette purses and other simple accessories. Founded in 2016, the Anne Cate skyline collection, which now features over 100 hand-designed skylines, animates your adventures of cities around the world.
We proudly sew every Anne Cate product ourselves at our manufacturing studio in Cleveland, Ohio. Quality and community are most important to us, which is why each product is created using locally and domestically sourced, high quality materials.
At Anne Cate, we strive to craft simple and affordable accessories of high quality and value that hold meaning for each customer.
To our customers, our products are more than just a purse or a pillow; they tell a story that is unique to each person. Whether it is a place we visit, a place we leave, or a place we come home to, your story is captured with an Anne Cate.
Finding a meaningful gift for the person who has everything has never been easier - It’s an Anne Cate!
Anne Cate is proud to be Made in America, woman-owned, and WBENC certified.
Alongside retailing directly on the website, Anne Cate sells in over 160 stores around the world, such as the Art Institute of Chicago and Uncommon Goods and works with corporate clients such as Hulu.
The fulfillment specialist at Anne Cate will be responsible for streamlining production and fulfillment. This position allows for the true small business experience, focusing on hands on work such as cutting fabric, prepping production, and fulfilling orders. Must be flexible, hours may vary per week.
Paid. 1-2 days a week, in person. No weekends or holidays.
- Receiving and cutting new fabric orders quickly and efficiently
- Packaging and shipping out product on time
- Quality control
- Running to the post office or store if needed
- Taking inventory and sorting product
- Work as a team player to effectively assemble and ship products
- Supports existing systems, structure, and cleanliness of studio, while adding new systems as the team and brand grows
PREFERRED APPLICANT SKILLS:
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Willing to be on your feet and hands on
- Energetic and excited to work with a startup
- Ability to use industrial iron
- Creative mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Send resume and introductory email to Emily: email@example.com